Real estate investors need knowledge. There are more questions than answers each and every time you begin looking for a new income property. And Chris can help you get the answers to such questions.
- How do I buy the right rental property?
- How do I find an agent that can help me buy the right rental property?
- How do I know how much money this income property will make me?
- How do I find the right property manager?
Chris Lengquist is a professional real estate agent who lives and offices in Olathe, Kansas. Keller Williams Realty, Diamond Partners, Inc., is the real estate franchise with which Chris placed his license.
Chris focuses his efforts on the Kansas City real estate investing market. From Blue Springs, MO to Gardner, Kansas Chris has been in just about every rental neighborhood you can imagine. And most neighborhoods have rental property in them that you may not even realize is rental property.
Working with bank foreclosures, REO property and HUD owned homes is a natural overlap to real estate investing.
That’s not to say Chris and his team don’t enjoy working with “regular” real estate. Many a real estate investor has come to Chris and his associates to sell and buy their primary home or to ask him to help their children buy their first home.
Chris knows his limitations. If you ever have a real estate request outside of his area of expertise or comfort he will refer you to a real estate professional better equipped to help you. No one person can know and do everything. That’s why teams are formed.
Here are some quick facts about Chris Lengquist.
- Born in Kansas City, Missouri
- Raised in Overland Park, Kansas
- Attended Shawnee Mission West High School
- Attended the University of Kansas
- Spent 15 years in Washington, DC area as a Private Investigator and Professional Photographer
- Married since 1986
- Four children in the Olathe School District
Real Estate Resume
- May 2002 – Received real estate license from the State of Oklahoma and placed license with Scott Douglas Realty
- May 2002 thru August 2004 – Practiced real estate in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma while learning the ins and outs of real estate investing from his broker (a CPA) and a client who was a former banker and owned 40+ real estate investment properties
- Top Producer 2003 for Scott Douglas Realty
- August 2004 – Relocated to Olathe and placed license with Keller Williams Realty, Diamond Partners, Inc.
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013 – Agent Leadership Council member for Keller Williams Realty, Diamond Partners, Inc
- November 2007 thru 2009 – UMKC Communiversity teacher for Real Estate Investing class
- Broker, Ad Astra Realty, Inc December 2014 – Present
- Kansas Jayhawk Basketball
When looking for real world advice on the subject of Kansas City Real Estate Investing you will want to turn to this website and this REALTOR. Chris Lengquist is a real estate agent that works more in an advisory/consultation capacity than that of a salesperson. Offering real life experiences when it comes to investing in rental properties, Chris is able to help guide you through the maze of confusion and misinformation.
This website will also offer you views into the overall real estate market in and around Kansas City including communities like Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood and Kansas City on the Kansas side and Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Belton, Raymore and Blue Springs on the Missouri side.
Plus, he’ll try to have a little fun as well! After all, real estate investing needs to be done safely. But no one ever said you couldn’t invest with a smile on your face.
Other websites by Chris;