So here is a fun fact; I am now a KW MAPS Coach.
In addition to my duties as Broker/Owner of Ad Astra Realty, Inc ( a Kansas City property management company) I am also the Team Leader of Keller Williams Realty, Diamond Partners, Inc of Olathe, Kansas. Those two positions are not new and many of you already knew that.
Recently, because of our success at building KW’s Olathe office, MAPS, an agent and leadership coaching company for Keller Williams, asked if I would also coach other Team Leaders for KW around the country. Sounded like fun, so here I am.
Real estate has been a very good business for me. I want to thank all those who have provided this opportunity to me. My thankfulness starts with each and every client that has entrusted me/us over the years to help them with their buying, selling and/or investment real estate needs here in the Greater Kansas City area. My thankfulness also extends to;
- My wife and family for all the time missed
- Randy Lindemuth, my first broker at Scott Douglas Realty down in Tulsa
- The staff, past and present, of Ad Astra Realty
- Larry Kueser who offered me the position of Team Leader at KW
- Dianna Kokoszka for offering the position of MAPS Coach to me
- Mike Bastian for modeling what a coach can do for a real estate agent and team leader
There are so, so many people to thank. We still stand ready to help you with any of your real estate investing needs here in Kansas City. We offer accountability, honesty and a sincere effort and professionalism to help you with your “Retirement worth having.”
Thank you everyone for everything you’ve done. Ya’ll rock.