Here are some of the more common mistakes I see real estate investors make year after year in the real estate investing business.
- Hiring a “home” agent to help them buy or sell.
- Not double checking their assumptions regarding rents, expenses and loans.
- Not choosing the right property management company.
- Buying when prices are at their peak.
- Multiple bid situations.
- Buying too much too fast.
- Not acquiring to a strategic plan based on future need.
Just a little food for thought for you.