Want to know what motivates me? (In no particular order.)
- US Soccer making great strides during my lifetime. From oblivion to beating the #1 team in the world on a neutral field…and people around the world are surprised but not shocked. Congrats to those boys.
- My family.
- Living long enough to see the Kansas City Royals win another World Series.
- Helping people to avoid heartache through real estate. Fraud and deception piss me off and so I continue to write this real estate blog for Kansas City.
- Helping my children become the best they can be…whatever that may be.
- Tilting at windmills.
- Jayhawk Basketball.
- Living as God would have me live.
To be sure those are not all encompassing. I believe in balance. I believe in our future. What do you believe?