Wondering how to buy an investment property in Kansas City? Follow these easy steps.
Before You Call Me
- Write down all assets.
- Write down all debts.
- Write down target date for retirement.
- Write down target investment totals to sustain you through retirement.
- Write down amount of cash to invest on first income property. (Almost certainly you’ll need a minimum of $10,000 here in Kansas City for investment property. $25,000-$30,000 sets you up very nicely for a quality income property…or two.)
- Read all you can from this blog.
- Call me.
After You Call Me
- We meet. Bring everything you wrote down.
- We discuss your risk tolerance.
- We discuss why you are thinking about Kansas City real estate investing.
- We discuss your assets…and your debts.
- We start a plan for a Retirement Worth Having.
- We get all your questions answered before proceeding.
- We get you with a qualified mortgage broker/banker who has experience with real estate investment mortgages.
- We start working your plan. Essentially, we start looking at qualified investment properties that meet your financial goals and criteria.
- We get a rental property under contract.
- We close.
There are times when I’ve varied from this almost always with disastrous results. I show people one thing that they are telling me they want and then I never hear from them again because it didn’t meet their goals. That’s not their fault. It’s mine. They/you come to me for professional real estate consultation services regarding real estate investing. I let them/you down if I just “meet you” at a house and we work on the fly.
Let’s do this thing right. Contact me today.